Richard Bagnall called for an end to the use of AVEs Advertising Value Equivalents as a measurement of PR success in Asia, labelling them a “bullshit metric” that the rest of the world has already decried.
Speaking at CampaignComms in Hong Kong, the chairman of the global communications effectiveness trade association AMEC and CEO of Carma Europe and America told the audience of PR and comms professionals that there has been no...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events