The word of the day is millennial.’ You might be one. If so, you might be 20 years old or in your early 30s. You might be a student or a parent. An agency executive or a store worker. A musician or a trainee vet. A banker or you get the point. And yet to a school of market research companies and corporate insight’ groups, you are a millennial.
It’s so absurd that it shouldn’t...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events