When Uniplan’s executive producer Shirley Shantel reminisces about her early days working for luxury brands in China, she can’t help but express a sense of disbelief. “For a lot of brands like Prada, we used to do special made-to-order products. You had to be invited to have the catalogue put in front of you to order X amount of different bags.”
Such a scenario isn’t exactly rare now either, but these days it is certainly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events