“Brand Purpose” The idea that commercial products and services can and, arguably, should mirror the equivalent ideal human pursuit of meaning and relevance is compelling. Virtually every advertising agency advocates purpose as a platform for building strong brands. Some have even publicly declared the death of “positioning” in favour of the more human dimension purpose seductively offers.
So given the fervent, even pious, support brand purpose enjoys among almost all advertising agencies, it is at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events