Infrastructure, traffic jams, higher cost of housing, climate change, population growth, waste managementthese are just a few of the many challenges that cities in the world, including cities in China, grapple with. The prefix of the word 'smart' to cities often changes the imagery, a bit, as we get whisked away to a land where flying cars navigate almost virtual motorways, buildings reach high into the cloudsscenes straight out of a Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster. While, the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events