Wieden Kennedy WK made its name in Japan with pieces such as Nike’s Blind Jumper’, branding work for Uniqlo and the brand identity of Kumon, a private education network whose logo is instantly recognisable for its thinking face’, which was seen as provocative and even controversial when it launched.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events