Havas Group’s Meaningful Brands study surveys more than 350,000 consumers in 31 markets to determine which brands are the most meaningful in the world. The methodology splits the definitions that make up meaningful’ into three pillars personal benefits, functional benefits and collective benefits.
Campaign spoke to Maria Garrido, Havas Group chief insights analytics officer and senior vice president of brand marketing at Vivendi, about the findings and takeaways from this year’s study.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events