Mobile ad fraud in Asia-Pacific is expected to exceed US$18 billion this year and reach a whopping US$56 billion by 2022, according to new research from ad fraud prevention specialist TrafficGuard and Juniper Research.
The white paper claims that as fraudsters become more sophisticated in avoiding detection, the problem will only balloon massively in APAC, particularly the techniques of SDK spoofing and install app farms.
Mobile ad fraud...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events