When the future of fighting fraud’ is discussed in China, the pun-heavy Chinese language sometimes turns the phrase into the financial prospects of ad fraud’.
And prosperous the ad-fraud industry certainly is, no matter how murky. According to AdMaster data, as much as 46 percent of ad impressions on web verticals is bogus but is still paid for by the country’s advertisers, who spent an estimated total of US$27 billion eMarketer data on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events