When Minority Report was released in 2002, it wowed us with the future of advertising ad targeting, dynamic creative, in-store CRM, facial recognition. The movie is set in 2054, and since all that technology is already available today, almost two decades too early, we’re going to need a different paradigm for what the future of advertising may look like.
Let’s just put our sights 10 years ahead to 2026. We know that the world...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events