Roughly a year has passed since GroupM added a beefed-up Essence to its stable out of the merger of MEC and Maxus. Yet for Essence co-founder and chief product officer Andrew Shebbeare, the real work on the agency “Is it Essence 2.0, or 7.0, I’m not sure at this point”, Shebbeare says began in January this year.
“It took a little bit of time to figure out exactly what that all looked like,” he...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events