Nearly half of all advertisers lack confidence in their ability to draft meaningful insights from the deluge of data they are currently receiving, according to new research.
And it’s not just a lack of confidence.
They absolutely are taking in too much data, said Aaron Peterson, senior director of marketing of Kantar's Insights Division, which conducted the study.
According to the survey of 488 senior marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events