Gianni Gurnani, a creative director at Leo Burnett in Hong Kong talked to Campaign for a story last week about Taiwan's historic same-sex marriage ruling see Taiwan approves same-sex marriage maybe these ads helped pave the way. We decided to share more of the rather expansive conversation because of Gurnani's unique perspective on sexual identity, creativity and advertising.
From the perspective of a gay, male creative director, how do you view Taiwan's ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events