Ford, one of WPP’s largest accounts for decades, has shifted its global creative business to BBDO Worldwide, a move that some industry experts believe spells trouble for CEO Mark Read’s holding company.
WPP is retaining parts of the business, like media, production, CRM and digital, which is a healthy portion however, the loss is still great for the company. According to people with knowledge of the matter, WPP had about 3,500 people working on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events