Every once in a while, the marketing gods bestow upon us mere mortals a gift advertising so incredibly awful that even a creature as adept with language as Ad Nut is left sputtering in speechless disbelief.
Ad Nut lives for these times.
According to a report on the website Android Police, China-based smartphone maker Oppo posted the two videos you see here on its Twitter account last week, but then hastily...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events