Ad Nut sincerely hopes never to encounter an actual tiger in the wild, lest Ad Nut become a furry hors d'oeurve. That said, Ad Nut also sincerely hopes never to hear that the fearsome cats have gone extinct.
Tiger Beer, seemingly aware that it owes a debt to the animal for the use of its name and likeness, is kicking off what appears to be a serious six-year effort to help rescue the big...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events