Heineken is in the midst of a campaign that began just before Christmas and is slated to run through the new year holidays, rolling out to 15 Asia markets in Q1, including China and Vietnam.
The through-the-line campaign includes TV, supported by an extensive outdoor blitz, and retail activation, according to the agency, Publicis Singapore. It includes three 30-second TV ads, plus 15- and 6-second videos and GIFs, all under the title...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events