This film by BBDO South Africa represents strong strategy on a couple of levels. First, it resurfaces an amazingly good 1990 commercial about Christopher White, who drove his Mercedes-Benz off a 100-metre cliff and lived to talk about it. Second, it connects that legacy of quality to the company's modern efforts, by taking White for a ride in a self-driving carwhich navigates the treacherous turn better than he did all those years ago.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events