The last time Ad Nut reviewed a series of 'authentic' video advertisements from Mercedes Benz out of Malaysia featuring real people instead of celebrity actors, this squirrel was speechless at first.
Which was fine, since social media delivered all the real, raw, authenticity in the form of feedback, like Thank you for destroying the impression of class and prestige that I've always had of Merz, and I've seen porn with better actors and actresses...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events