Growing ambivalence with a lack of action
While it’s certainly progress that more conversations on gender diversity are taking place, Astrid Tuminez, Southeast Asia regional director for corporate, legal and external affairs at Microsoft, said there is concern over too much discussion and not enough action.
“The discourse is there and the programmes are even there,” she said. “Where the eyes glaze over is with the failure of walking the talk.” ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events