Chinese consumers are more supportive than ever of local brands that stand tall on the global stage, according to the 2019 China Brand Relevance Index from Prophet.
One of the most striking findings in the 2019 Index is the surge of Huawei, DJI and Li-Ning, which all made it into the top 50. For Chinese, Huawei has become a symbol of national pride and technological prowess, Li Ning's brand revival indirectly promotes Chinese cultural confidence...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events