Momentum has been meteoric for Xiaomi for the past few years in its climb against Apple and Samsung until Huawei recently dethroned the Beijing-based firm from the top of the Chinese smartphone market.
Overall domestic shipments in the world’s largest smartphone market declined slightly for the first time this year, according to IDC and Canalys. Additional statistics from Kantar showed Xiaomi’s share of sales dropped to 22 per cent in the three months ending September...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events