It's revealing when you notice media outlets still preface Xiaomi as a Chinese smartphone maker in their reporting when the brand has been sowing the seeds for its “triathlon business model, encompassing hardware, internet service and new retail, in the run-up to its debut. Xiaomi's initial public offering yesterday watched its shares plummet by nearly 6% at one point, assaulted by an untimely China-US trade war, and ultimately closing below its IPO list price of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events