WPP is to launch a campus in the heart of America’s technology industry in a bid to snare new partners.
It has planned to lease a 115,000 square feet at 360 Third Street -- a recently redeveloped building located in the South of Market areaFinance and Technology district in San Francisco to house more than 1,000 people.
The holding company says this new space will feature intelligent and flexible...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events