What to make of 2019 A turbulent period in politics globally and the year when climate change was thrust into the spotlight. It has also been a significant turning point in social media’s life cycle. Not quite the year that social grew up, but perhaps when the wild west became a little less wild.
This has been a long time coming and the catalysts are countless. Growing concerns about data privacy and platforms’ inaction or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events