Facebook is considering removing publicly viewable likes for users’ posts, just as it has begun doing on Instagram recently.
The social media giant confirmed to TechCrunch that it is considering a test of like counts removal, but did not give a reason for the move.
Jane Manchun Wong, the reverse engineering expert, first spotted that Facebook has recently begun tests on hiding the likereaction count feature in its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events