Bain Capital's takeover of ADK, the third largest agency in Japan, is big news. Even if you don’t care about the Japanese communications market or haven’t even heard of ADK, it’s now time to tune in.
For those of you who are not familiar with ADK, it actually is big in Japan’. It employs over 3,500 people and has consolidated billings of over US$3 billion annually. With relationships with nearly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events