Warc has awarded 2019 campaigns with the best strategic ideas that have driven business results in its 9th annual Asian Strategy awards.
While no single entry met the standard to award a Grand Prix, the jury handed out 23 awards including four golds, six silvers, eight bronzes, as well as five special awards honouring specific areas of excellence.
India led with six winning campaigns, followed by China with four. Pakistan and Singapore...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events