Imagine you’re on the train and the person in front of you is wearing a really nice pair of trainers. To find them, you could search for black suede trainers with off-white soles and leaf through hundreds of possible results. Or, in a world of perfectly accurate visual search, you could find and buy the exact pair instantly from a picture.
Three-quarters 74% of consumers agree that text based keyword searches are inefficient in helping...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events