The RFP documents were made available mid-February, separating Unilever’s estimated US$4.65 billion media business into two assignments strategy and buying. The pitch is being led by Luis Di Como, senior vice president of global media at Unilever.
Sources say that dividing the business in this way paves the way clear for other agencies to pitch for the strategy, including the likes of BBH and Naked. The strategy assignment is being overseen by US-based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events