Unilever has said its growing in-house creative agency, U-Studios, is now faster and around 30% cheaper than external agencies, giving it savings it plans to reinvest in marketing.
The world’s second biggest advertiser told shareholders in its annual financial report We are creating more of our own content in-house while making existing assets go further.
Our 17 U-Studios in 12 countries are creating content...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events