For the first time since it was launched, Twitter had a profitable quarter with a net profit of $91 million in the last three months of 2017.
This is a strong improvement year-on-year. In the last quarter of 2016, Twitter reported a net loss of $167 million.
The social platform's revenues for the fourth quarter of 2017 grew 2%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events