Recently I attended the first Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network DWEN Summit in Shanghai. Three days of female business solidarity, inspiration and networking. Also attending was MCM CEO Sung-Joo Kim - one of Asia’s most high-profile businesswomen.
I’d never previously considered MCM, the luxury leather goods brand Kim acquired in 2005, as an aspirational me-brand’. A bit too much glitter and glitz going on. At DWEN, Kim told her story to women entrepreneurs from around the world. How...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events