The pitch, believed to be run though R3, is thought to include six markets in the region including China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia, with a heavy focus on the luxury markets inTaiwan and Korea.
The Chinese market is thought to be especially important to the luxury brand. The company opened its third store in Shanghai earlier this year and, by the end of the first quarter, it operated 11 stores in China.
Tiffany Co officials said they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events