If you spend any time on Instagram, you’ll have noticed that we’re in the middle of a pervasive design trend. It can be recognized through some visible design codes a muted, frequently pastel colour palette usually pink, a simple sans serif typeface, a minimalist aesthetic, oh yea, and watch out for friendly emojis and hand-drawn illustrations.
From dental floss to mascara, craft beer, insurance and mattresses to skincare brands across different categories are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events