It took Friday September 4 aka ForceFriday for me to fully appreciate the marketing freight train the Star Wars franchise truly is. On that day, Disney launched a full-frontal assault on the world with a simultaneous global launch of new toys and other productsan unheard of three months prior to the release of the ridiculously anticipated film Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens.
Full credit to Bob Iger, Walt Disney’s chairman...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events