One of the biggest challenges of the China economy is to sustain growth after import demand from the US and most particularly Europe has collapsed, and when the only alternative is to replace it with domestic consumption. China needs a minimum of 7 per cent growth year on year to integrate millions of migrants moving from west to east, give access to social security and retirement plans to its population and keep social peace.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events