Six programmatic exchangesOpenX, SpotX, Rubicon Project, PubMatic, Sovrn and Talariahave signed an open letter promising to adhere to core principles of fairness, efficiency and transparency.
In addition, the companies said they will work with TAG Trustworthy Accountability Group to create a certification based on the principles, which will give publishers and buyers alike complete confidence in a fair, transparent and verifiable marketplace.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events