2014 is out of sight and 2015 is now on the scene.
This year, the Chinese economy will enter a new normal, a test of concentration for enterprises, businesses and brands to be more in-depth, innovative and immersive.
Consumer behavior will be more rational, and marketing will also bid farewell to explosive and blowout-type of growth.
Here are selected trends worth paying attention to.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events