These days it’s all too easy to check out of the state of the wider creative industries and focus on your own vertical.
However, every now and then you’re walking down the sidewalk minding your own business, and you tread in something that triggers you. Such is the case with Samsung’s SpaceSelfie’ mission, which crashed to earth literally and figuratively at the weekend, as a stellar example of the industry’s failings....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events