Samsung’s space selfie satellite shocked a US resident this weekend after it landed in the garden of her property.
The planned landing followed Samsung Europe's campaign that invited people to take space selfies by sending the company their photos, which there then beamed to a satellite carrying Samsung Galaxy phones.
The apparatus was launched on 23 October from North Dakota and had been due to land later this week.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events