Reporting is almost always an afterthought, and often it is delivered simply to tick a box. Everyone wants 'actionable insights', but most reports don’t go beyond vanity metrics, and this leads to a 'so what' moment. As a result, reporting has gained something of a negative reputation, and the opportunities it can reveal to business are being missed
The root of this problem is that the purpose of reporting is limited to seeing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events