The appointment follows a decision by the agency’s Asia CEO, Matthew Godfrey, to return to his native Australia. Godfrey, who was promoted to the Asia CEO post in mid-2007, is expected to take up a senior position within Publicis Mojo Group Australia and New Zealand. Godfrey will remain in the region for some months to facilitate a stong handover.
According to Richard Pinder, the Publicis Worldwide chief operating officer, Ramsey’s remit will cover the entire...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events