Hoping to hone its ability to deliver product and service innovations for clients, Publicis Commuications is tonight kicking off an initiative to boost its ability to deliver tangible business solutions through human-centred design.
The aim of the effort, supported by Singapore's Economic Development Board EDB, is for the company to transform its delivery model over the next three years.
With the EDB's support, Nurun Singapore, Publicis' design and technology...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events