The 2014 FIFA World Cup, the 20th version of the tournament, reportedly drew a global audience of 3.2 billion, of which 2.7 million were from Singapore. According to Wali Khan, director of Sports Connect, in 2018's World Cup the presence of Asian brands, higher TV and internet penetration and comparatively better match timings in Russia compared to Brazil means that Singapore-based viewers rose to 3 million, while global viewership climbed to 3.4 billion.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events