Philippa Brown, the UK chief executive of Omnicom Media Group since 2007, has been named chief executive of PHD Worldwide.
Brown takes over from Mike Cooper, whose appointment as CEO of OMG APAC and EMEA was announced late yesterday. Brown knows PHD well, as she has overseen its UK agency for 12 years in her role as head of Omnicom’s media-buying division.
Her new job will see her take charge of a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events