In Japan, Pantene is pushing ahead with its efforts to break down the barriers to self-expression and help people build confidence in their individuality. For its spring campaign, the brand addresses archaic school rules for hair.
In some Japanese schools, students with brown hair or hair of any colour that isn't black are obliged to give proof that the colour is natural. In some cases, even if it is natural, they are ordered to dye...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events