Pantene Japan has released a video and OOHprint ads showing real-world people who are gainfully employed despite having hairstyles that don't conform to rigid ideas about how professionalsespecially womenshould groom themselves.
The ads aim to show the PG brand's progress in its HairWeGo initiative, begun in 2018.
The employees in the ads come from some of the government departments and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events