The eTail Asia conference took place last week in Singapore. Here are three key takeaways.
Omnichannel is just the norm now
An overarching theme at eTail Asia 2018 was the desire to end talk of omnichannel’ as though it were a new concept in retail. It is more or less a hygiene factor these days, particularly in the mobile-driven Asian markets everyone hears so much about.
Koen Bestemann, head...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events