MUMBAI - Speaking with Campaign India, Akhil Jain, CEO of Pan Bahar, said his company has seen no reason to stop running an ad campaign featuring actor Pierce Brosnan, despite the actor's claims that he was misled about what he was endorsing see Pierce Brosnan's Pan Bahar row Whose fault is it.
Moreover, the CEO said the company has not heard directly from the actor or his representatives on the matter. After the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events